- Texas Education Agency
- Texas State Board of Educator Certification
- Educational Testing Service
- Special Education Guide
- The University of Texas at Austin College of Education
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education
- The National Center for Culturally Responsive Educational Systems(NCCRESt)
- The Center for Research on Education, Diversity & Excellence (CREDE)
- IES What Works Clearinghouse
- Council for Exceptional Children
- National Association for Bilingual Education
- Texas Association of School Administrators
- National Center on Universal Design for Learning
By clicking on the links above, you will be leaving our Web site and entering an external web site outside of our domain. External links are selected and reviewed when the homepage is published. However, The Texas Institute for Teacher Education is not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- The Texas Institute for Teacher Education does not produce them or maintain/update them.
- The Texas Institute for Teacher Education cannot change them.
- They can be changed without The Texas Institute for Teacher Education's knowledge or agreement.
Some of our external links may be to websites which also offer commercial services, such as online purchases. The inclusion of a link to an external website from The Texas Institute for Teacher Education homepage should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products/services).